KingdomTaurusNews.com – Some Steam users are having problems with the message ‘There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance’.
How to fix, Steam: Error Initializing or Updating your Transaction?
Cancel Pending Transaction on Steam
You can try canceling a pending transaction, how do you do it?
- Open the Steam app on PC.
- Click the profile icon.
- Select Account Details.
- In Store & Purchase History – click View Purchase History menu.
- Check your transaction and click the button to cancel the pending transaction.
Clear Cache on Steam
You can try deleting the download cache on Steam, as follows.
- Click Steam in the upper left corner of the Steam app.
- Select Settings.
- Click Clear Download Cache.