KingdomTaurusNews.com – WhatsApp announced a new feature to easily move WhatsApp chats to a new smartphone.
Mark Zuckerberg shared a reel on Facebook, showing how their chat transfer feature works by scanning a QR code.
This new WhatsApp chat transfer feature will be a mainstay when Google Drive or iCloud storage is connected to a WhatsApp account with limited capacity.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages To New Phone Without Backup
- Connect old and new phones to the same Wi-Fi network
- Open the WhatsApp application on the old phone – go to Settings – Chat – Chat Transfer.
- Click Get Started.
- Open the WhatsApp application on the new cellphone and register with the same telephone number.
- On the new phone, click Continue.
- Then the WhatsApp application on the new phone will display a QR code.
- Scan the QR code with an old cell phone.
You can wait for the WhatsApp chat transfer process to finish. The above features can only be done for transferring chat with the same operating system, namely Android to Android and iOS to iOS (iPhone).