KingdomTaurusNews.com – Using the ‘Reduce Noise’ feature you can remove video noise on CapCut via Android, iPhone, and PC.
Besides being able to edit videos by sharing effects, CapCut also provides a noise reduction feature. Noise on the video can appear because the video recording is being done.
The result of the Reduce Noise feature in CapCut is also not inferior to PC video editing applications. Here’s how to get rid of video noise in CapCut.
1. How to Remove Noise in Video in CapCut
- Open the CapCut application
- Click New Project
- Add Video and Audio in the CapCut timeline
- Tap on Audio and scroll aside
- Click the ‘Reduce Noise’ feature
- Tap the Toggle Slide icon – Check
2. How to Reduce Noise in Video in CapCut [PC]
- Open CapCut PC
- Insert Video and Audio into the timeline
- Click on Audio
- Click the ‘Noise Reduction’ menu
You can save videos to .MP4 format or continue editing videos in CapCut.