KingdomTaurusNews.com – Creators can import/upload fonts to CapCut, which will help you edit videos.
You can add fonts to CapCut in TTF or OTF format. Fonts can be used to make writing on videos more interesting and unique.
The CapCut application, which can be used to edit videos, has become popular because of menus and features that are easier for users to understand. Here’s how to upload fonts to CapCut.
How to Import and Upload Fonts in CapCut
- Download fonts via Fonts.google.com
- Prepare a .otf or .ttf format font
- Open the CapCut application
- Click New Project
- Select a video and add it
- Click the Text menu – Add Text
- Click the Add Font menu
- Tap [+] icon – Upload File
- Select Fonts in the storage folder
- Choose one and Done/Save
Your font will be uploaded to the Add Font menu, you can use the font in the video that is being edited. Do you understand it?