KingdomTaurusNews.com – How to Take Screenshots in Telegram Private Channel?
Telegram implements privacy and security for users, to stay safe when using the Telegram application. The application that can be used for chatting also has many useful features.
Starting from the anti-screenshot feature, and sticker feature, to premium features that provide more features when you use the Telegram application. Here’s how to screenshot on Telegram.
# How to Take Screenshots in Telegram Private Channel
- Make sure you are logged in to the Telegram application
- Visit Telegram Web https://web.telegram.org/a/
- Open Settings in the Telegram application
- Select Devices – Desktop Device Link
- Point your camera at the QR Code on Telegram Web
To screenshot on Telegram, click and hold on the keyboard Windows + PRT SCR or SHIFT + Windows + S.
So that you can take screenshot on Telegram.