KingdomTaurusNews.com – How to send a Voice Message / Voice Note on WhatsApp Status?
WhatsApp introduced the Voice Messages feature in WhatsApp Status, which can record up to 30 seconds of sound to share moments with your friends or contacts besides photos or videos.
WhatsApp also adds privacy features to Voice Messages, where users can control who can view Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status. Start, My Contacts, My Contacts Except, and Olny share with in the [Status (Contacts)] section..
If you want to delete a recorded Voice Note on WhatsApp Status, just tap on the trash icon next to Voice Messages.
How to Send Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status
- Open the latest WhatsApp application
- Tap the Pencil icon
- Click and hold the Microphone icon
- Record Your Voice or swipe left to Cancel
- Release or record a voice message up to 30 seconds long
- Voice Note in WhatsApp Status ready to send
- Tap the Airplane icon
That’s how to send Voice Notes on WhatsApp Status.