KingdomTaurusNews.com – Meta has finally released the Meta Verified feature, via a monthly subscription to Facebook or Instagram.
Meta Verified brings subscriptions for $14.99 USD/month (iOS/Android) or $11.99 USD/month on the web (Facebook only).
Currently available in the United States, Australia and New Zealand to users aged 18 and over and not yet available everywhere or for businesses.
Meta also provides a Waitlist, so you can be notified when it becomes available in your area via (https://about.meta.com/technologies/meta-verified/?utm_source=meta.com&utm_medium=redirect#waitlist).
How to Subscribe Meta Verified
- Go to ‘Settings’ on Instagram or Facebook.
- Click ‘Accounts Center’, then ‘Meta Verified’.
- If available will see ‘Meta Verified available’ below your name and profile photo.
- Choose a payment method for your monthly payments.
- Complete the verification process and provide a government-issued photo ID to confirm your identity before being approved for a Meta Verified subscription.
That’s how to subscribe to Meta Verified for Facebook and Instagram.