KingdomTaurusNews.com – How to Lock WhatsApp – WhatsApp provides a security feature to lock WhatsApp using a fingerprint, which is one of the privacy features of the application that you must try.
WhatsApp Lock feature was introduced in 2019 for Android users. Here’s how to lock WhatsApp with a fingerprint or fingerprint:
How to Lock WhatsApp
- Open the WhatsApp application
- Click on the three dots on the top right, select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Account’ and click ‘Privacy’
- Scroll down, select ‘Fingerprint lock’
- Click the ‘Unlock with fingerprint’ button
- Paste fingerprint
- You can choose three WhatsApp lock options
After activating the WhatsApp lock with a fingerprint, at least you are free from pirated friends or stalkers chat content on WhatsApp.