KingdomTaurusNews.com – AirPods users can connect with Android devices via Bluetooth, with easy steps to follow.
How to Connect AirPods to Android
- Enable Bluetooth on Android, go to Settings – Connections – Bluetooth.
- AirPods with charging case, open AirPods lid.
- Then press and hold the setup button on the back of the AirPods case for about five seconds or until the status light flashes white.
- Your AirPods will appear in the list of Bluetooth devices on Android.
- Tap your AirPods in the list of Bluetooth devices, then connect them.
- Adjust the volume setting.
That’s how to connect AirPods or AirPods Pro to Android, via Bluetooth connection for listening and talking.