KingdomTaurusNews.com – You can go back to viewing Instagram drafts saved in your Instagram app.
Returning drafts on Instagram to post back to your feed can be done in several steps.
Draft function on Instagram, can temporarily save edited videos or photos in the Instagram application.
How to See Drafts on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app
- Tap the + menu at the top
- Then find the Drafts menu
- The photo or video post will appear at the bottom of the screen in your Drafts.
If you don’t have an Instagram draft yet, you can create one as follows.
How to Make a Save Draft on Instagram
- Upload a photo or video on Instagram, then tap Next.
- Add effects, filters, and captions.
- Return to the filtering and editing stage, then tap the back arrow at the top left.
- Select Save Draft.
If you don’t edit the post, you can’t save the post as a draft.