KingdomTaurusNews.com – You can downgrade your iPhone’s iOS version, from iOS 16 to iOS 15 in a few steps without losing data.
One way to downgrade iOS to an older version is through iTunes. In addition, you can also use IPSW.me to downgrade iOS.
How to Downgrade iOS Version in iPhone
- Install the latest iTunes on your computer (https://support.apple.com/downloads/itunes).
- Connect iPhone to computer via data cable.
- Click the iPhone icon in the top left – then click it.
- On the Backups menu, select This Computer – select Backup Now and wait for it to finish.
- Enter Recovery Mode when iPhone is connected to iTunes by clicking the volume up and down buttons, then press and hold the power button.
- iPhone in Recovery Mode, click the “Restore iPhone” option on the iTunes application screen.
- Wait for the Restore iPhone process to succeed, then set up your iPhone.
After downgrading iOS, your data should not be lost. If it doesn’t appear, you can restore data that was previously backed up via iTunes.