KingdomTaurusNews.com – To track a lost Android that is turned off on Samsung, Xiaomi, OPPO, vivo, you can try the features that have been provided by Google.
Google through the Google Find My Device feature has several useful features when the lost device runs their operating system, namely Android.
This tracking can be in real-time, if the device is active, the location is active, and also connected to the internet. This step you can use, when the device is lost before someone else finds it.
If the device has been taken, even in a state of death because the battery runs out, you can follow the method below.
- Visit https://www.google.com/android/find in a browser
- Login with Gmail connected to the device
- The site will display the device name and location map
- Then, select the “Secure Device” menu.
- Enter a short message for the request to return the lost cellphone and a number where you can be reached.
- Click the “Device Safe” Button
Send a message or your contactable phone number to whoever finds your device, which will appear on the screen of the lost smartphone.