KingdomTaurusNews.com – How to Make Chrome the Default Browser – Chrome users can make Chrome the default browser on Android or Windows PC.
As one of the popular browsers, Chrome offers various features to surf the internet safely, and is equipped with regular updates.
Here’s how to make Chrome the default browser on Android and Windows:
How to Make Chrome the Default Browser on Android
- Open the Settings app
- Select Application
- Choose Chrome
- Scroll, look for “Browser apps”
- Click Chrome as default browser
How to Make Chrome the Default Browser on Windows / PC
- Open Windows Chrome browser
- Click the three dots at the top right
- Select Settings
- In the column “search settings”
- Type “Default browser”
- Click the Make Default button
That’s how to make Chrome browser the default, after setting it you will always open a link or other, through the default browser that has been selected.