KingdomTaurusNews.com – How to Separate Audio from Video in CapCut, as a video editing application CapCut has various features, one of which is separating music from the video.
CapCut has an audio extract feature, which is able to separate the audio from the video being edited in the CapCut application and is available on Android and iOS.
Splitting Audio from Video in CapCut
- Download the CapCut app
- Open the Capcut app
- Click the + icon to create a project then select and add a video or open an existing project in the Edit tab
- On the video timeline next to the cover, click video
- Select the menu under the name “Extract Audio” next to Edit
- Wait for the audio extract process to finish in CapCut
- Then you can delete audio that has been separated or make edits with other available menus
That’s how to separate audio from video in the CapCut application.