KingdomTaurusNews.com – How to Know Who Viewed Your TikTok Profile – Whether you are not curious, peeping user or visiting our TikTok profile on TikTok app.
Interesting creators, it’s definitely very interesting for users to look back at their TikTok profiles to watch new videos uploaded every day.
Here’s How to Know Who Viewed Your TikTok Profile:
- Open the TikTok app.
- Open the Profile menu at the bottom right.
- Click row three at the top right.
- Select “Settings and Privacy”.
- Select “Privacy”.
- Scroll down and select “Profile View”.
- Enable the “Profile visit history” button.
- Once activated, on the Profile menu (number 2).
- An eye icon will appear at the top showing who viewed your TikTok account profile.
The eye icon in the TikTok application, will record who users visit or view your TikTok profile every day.