KingdomTaurusNews.com – How to create bio link in Canva, Bio Link is useful for information such as contacts and web or social media links that can be pasted in the Instagram, TikTok or Twitter bio.
The Bio Link you usually use, at Linktree has a pro version that requires users to subscribe. Alternatively, Bio Link like Linktree can try Canva.
How to Create Bio Link in Canva
- Visit canva.com.
- Register or login using e-mail.
- Click “Create a design”.
- Select “Custom Size”.
- Make the size 350 X 800 pixels.
- Click “Create new design”.
- Look for Bio templates.
- Click on a bio element, such as social media or the web.
- Click the Link icon at the top.
- Enter your social media links and enter.
- Click the share button at the top right.
- Change can edit to can view.
- Under Link Sharing, select Anyone with the link.
Share your link on social media, like (https://www.canva.com/design/DAFAT37tIf0/Nd7im-_lgwOG6GhXHIhvXQ/view?utm_content=DAFAT37tIf0&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton).
You can shorten the link above, via https://bitly.com. Paste Canva’s bio link in the bitly column, “Shorthen your link” then click the “shorten” button and click copy.