KingdomTaurusNews.com – Not only Android, iPhone overheating often occurs usually when running an application that is heavily used. What is the solution for iPhone overheating.
The hot temperature can definitely be felt in the body, the iOS system will give a warning “iPhone needs to cool down before you can use it”. In this mode, your iPhone cannot be used for a while. The following causes the iPhone to heat up quickly:
Causes of iPhone overheating
- iPhone heats up quickly due to using apps or playing games with high graphics settings.
- Using the iPhone for a long time.
- Wireless charging on iPhone.
- iPhone exposed to sunlight, in a long time.
- Damage to iPhone hardware or hardware.
- iPhone tucked in a trouser pocket.
How to fix iPhone overheating
- Avoid using heavy applications or games with high graphics settings.
- Don’t put your iPhone in your trouser pocket if it’s hot.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight.
- Check the hardware if the heat is frequent, not because of the software.
- If it overheats while charging, unplug it first.