KIngdomTaurusNews.com – How to Send Whatsapp Messages Without Internet Quota and Without WA Applications – WhatsApp users can use WhatsApp without internet and WA applications, via WA WEB.
WhatsApp Web is a WhatsApp Web application that can be used to send messages on WhatsApp, and can be connected without using the WhatsApp application.
Here’s how to use WhatsApp without internet quota, and without the WA application.
- Visit WhatsApp web at https://web.whatsapp.com.
- Open the WhatsApp application.
- Click the three dots on the top right – Linked devices.
- Click Link device.
- Then scan the QR code, on the WA web before.
- You can Click to reload, if the WhatsApp QR Code is outdated.
After connecting, turn off your cellphone, now you can send messages on WhatsApp without internet quota on your cellphone, and without the WhatsApp application on your smartphone.