KingdomTaurusNews.com – You can use GetContact by logging in in a web browser without any additional applications, GetContact service has a solution for that.
Usually users can login to the GetContact application on Android or iOS, via the email or phone number used. However, you can now sign in to GetContact without any additional applications on the web via a browser.
Using GetContact without an app in a web browser
- Login GetContact via Android, iPhone or Laptop web browser at https://web.getcontact.com/en/.
- Open the Getcontact app on your phone.
- Click the More menu or Settings.
- Select the “Getcontact Web” menu.
- Scan the QR Code that appears on the web via the GetContact application.
- You can click “Log out of device” via the GetContact app.
After logging into GetContact via a web browser without an application, don’t forget to click exit device so that your account is not used by others who have access to your mobile browser or laptop browser.