KingdomTaurusNews.com – There is a way to solve this site can’t be reached on Chrome Android, a common problem for Chrome browser users.
Here’s how to fix this site can’t be reached on Chrome Android:
Check internet connection
Check the internet connection used, or refresh the internet network.
Clear Chrome cache
- Click the three dots on the top right then Settings.
- Tap Privacy then Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select All time.
- Select Cookies and site data and Cached images and files. Deselect other data types.
- Tap Clear data.
- Try reloading the tab with the error.
Chrome browser updates
- Open the Play Store app
- Search Chrome
- Click Update
Change DNS Chrome
- Click the top right three dots
- Choose privacy and security
- Click use dns
- Change to another DNS provider
- Click the top right three dots in Chrome
- click the round arrow icon
Close browser tabs and apps
Close unused applications, then close tabs or pages in the browser that you no longer use and reload the tabs that were in error.
There are several other Chrome browser error code problems, namely:
- “Yeah!”: Chrome is having problems loading the page.
- ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED: The hostname (web address) does not exist.
- ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED: The device is not connected to the internet.
- ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT or ERR_TIMED_OUT: The page is taking too long to connect. Your internet connection may be too slow or the page may be too busy.
- ERR_CONNECTION_RESET: An issue occurred that was interfering with the connection to the page.
- ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED: Device disconnected from the network or connected to a new network while loading the page.
- ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED: The page doesn’t allow Chrome to connect.
- ERR_CACHE_MISS: The page needs to resubmit the information you previously entered.
- ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE: The site is not sending any data and may be down.
- ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR: The page is sending data that Chrome doesn’t understand.
- ERR_ BAD_SSL_CLIENT_AUTH_CERT: Login to the site (for example, a bank or work site) was unsuccessful because the client certificate error.
- Site cannot be reached.
- The site cannot be opened.
- HTTPS site cannot be opened.
- Photos could not be loaded.
- The new tab could not be loaded.