KingdomTaurusNews.com – Creating GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) images on Twitter is now a new way, for fun tweets by sharing GIF format on Twitter homepage.
The GIF feature is already available in the iOS version of the Twitter application used by iPhone/iPad. How to make a GIF on Twitter is also easy to try as follows.
How to Make a GIF Image on Twitter
- Twitter app updates
- Login with Twitter account
- Click the Compose Tweet button (plus icon)
- Select the Camera menu (camera icon) in the tweet menu
- Tap on GIF, can change settings for front and back camera at the top
- Press the GIF capture button
- Tap Use GIF
- Or click Retake to repeat
- Click Tweet
GIF images on Twitter that have been sent will be seen by followers, for now it is not known when the GIF feature will be available on Android.