KingdomTaurusNews.com – There are many trending videos that show photos of the space system, also known as “Picture NASA Took on My Birthday” or NASA photos taken according to their birthday.
“Picture NASA Took on My Birthday” was created using NASA’s proprietary tools. Users can find photos of space or cosmos according to their date of birth.
How to Create “Picture NASA Took on My Birthday”
- Visit NASA’s Hubble site (https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/what-did-hubble-see-on-your-birthday)
- Scroll down select “Select Your Birthday”
- Enter month and date of birth
- Click the “Submit” option
- A photo of Hubble’s catch will appear
- Space photos will be accompanied by a description
- Click “more info” to download
- Scroll down and click the “download picture” option
Space photos can be used as video content on TikTok “Picture NASA Took on My Birthday”.